Friday, January 29, 2010

Critical Thinking

As I have gone through my life, I have learned very important ideas. One extremely important thing I have learned is to think for myself. It’s something I try to do in every aspect of my life; my beliefs, my morals, my profession, my hobbies, what I watch on TV, advertising, my finances, the news, wars, what I eat, what people tell me, the internet,… well, you get the idea.

To do this, a person needs to develop critical thinking. I am a student of critical thinking, always evaluating my decisions and ideas. It is especially important in engineering, thus it is also important in my hobby of Lego robotics. Here is a video about critical thinking that I have watched several times and I completely buy into. It moves pretty fast at points, but I think it is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment