Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ohio Stadium in Lego

Anybody who knows me personally knows that I have two passions; Lego and The Ohio State University, where I got my degree in Mechanical Engineering.  I have been an avid fan of both for over twenty years.  In fact, as a wedding gift my wife donated a chunk of change to the university in my name and in return they placed a brick with my name on it just outside this stadium.  It is located just about where the shadow of his head falls outside the wall.

So this professor who shares my two passions took to an incredible feat.  He created Ohio Stadium where my beloved Buckeye (American) football team plays on Saturdays in the fall with a million plus bricks.  I think I'm going to cry.


Go Bucks!

I found this all over the place, but here is a link to the Gizmodo article.

1 comment:

  1. wow!! i think the greatest part is what he plans to do with it.... Brilliant! imagine, the bigger the donation, the better the seat (for your minifig)!

    ReplyDelete