Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Next Project

I just bought the major element of my next project. And it is not built by Lego but the colors match very well. I should start leaking info out very soon, but not yet. I still have lots of testing, building and rebuilding to do. Even my wife things it’s a cool idea.

By design, this is going to be a big build but not a lot of programming. I expect that this one will be about two to three feet long, about eighteen inches wide and between twelve inches high in the down position and about two to three feet high in the up position.

I have tested the new element I bought today and it works great, so my plans are on track. Now I have to pry my kids away from it because they have been playing with it all afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a tease!! :p
    you really got me curious on this one Shep!
    specially the Not 'built' by LEGO comment :o

    ReplyDelete