Monday, August 16, 2010

Our new sets

I finally saved up enough scratch to buy a 8043 Motorized Excavator yesterday. 


Funny thing is that I used to buy the big sets through S@H, but now that Columbus Ohio has a Lego store, a couple of times a year we load the family up for a two hour drive to a huge mall.  I almost regret taking the whole family because since it is a mall and my wife and kids are with me, well, you probably get the idea.  We always hit the Lego store first, then I have to compose myself and NOT beg to go home so I can bust open all those little transparent bags of joy.

Then tonite, we all sit on the floor, I sort the parts getting it ready to assemble, my oldest works on her 4596 Beach house and the toddler plays with his Duplo 5813 Lightning McQueen.
 


And everything is right with the world for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. You sure for it on time,,, today I learned it has been removed from all shelves and on S@H in all countries due to a defect!

    ReplyDelete