Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Roll

I bet some of you wonder where I get some of the stuff I post.  It's no secret that the internet is chocked full of stuff, you just have to know how to find it.  Over time I have compiled a long list of robotic pages that I check on a fairly regular basis.  I thought I would share them with you.

Keep in mind these pages are regular robot pages that cover everything including industrial robots, hobby robots, hacks and electronics and much much more.  If you get into most of these pages and search "Lego" or "Mindstorms" or something similar, you will get some great stuff.

BotJunkie
Make:
Hack a day
Gizmodo
Scientific American
Singularity Hub
Popular Science
Go Robotics
Society of Robots
Lets Make Robots
Engadget
Robot Dreams
Trossen Robotics Blog
Robot Box
Robots.net
IEEE Automation
Get Robo
Hizook
Pilot Presence
Plastic Pals
Robot Stock News
Robotic Trends
Robot Pod Cast
Robots That Care
The Robot Report

2 comments:

  1. Just to say thanks for the inclusion. Looking forward to an ever-exciting time with remote presence.

    ReplyDelete