Tuesday, April 13, 2010

200th Post on Tinkernology

Yes, believe it or not (I don't) this is my 200th post since starting this blog back in September of 2009.  I was hesitant about starting a blog because I wasn't sure if I could sustain it.  Turns out, I can.  I hope to keep going as long as I can.  I get a tremendous feeling of guilt if I don't post anything for a few days, and that is what probably keeps me going.

I use a free tool called Google Analytics, which I find very addictive.  It tells me all kinds of information about how many visits, how long you stay on the site, how you found my page, and all kinds of really cool information.  Don't worry, none of it is personal and I can't identify a single person, but I can tell that California has my highest viewership (shout out to Rancho Cucamonga!)

I have broken the 15,000 page views mark and I usually get about 65 unique visitors a day, which is really cool.  There have been some spikes and some valleys too.  You spend an average of 1 minute 32 seconds, and you view on average about 1 1/2 pages per visit.  More than half of the visits are direct traffic, which means that you have my page bookmarked and you check it fairly regularly.  Thanks!

Anyway, thanks for hanging around and I hope to give you more interesting information to keep you coming back!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, you find some great things to post, not to mention the great work-in-progress posts!

    frequent posting keeps a blog alive, and this is an incredible output for one person!

    ReplyDelete