Friday, October 9, 2009

Fridays Robot Idea

I happen to enjoy an adult beverage. I especially like cocktails, but I won’t turn away a good beer. This video shows a video that I really enjoy. It has all the things that are important to a popular robot; lights and sound, mobility, lots of accessories, user input and a huge WOW factor. Oh yes, and it also has an important purpose.



This is on my list of future projects. The only thing I am worried about is what to do with all the products created during the testing phase. I have a feeling that my testing periods won’t last much longer than about 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Check this out, a workshop to learn how to develop a cocktail robot...
    http://www.robots-dreams.com/2009/10/cocktail-robot-workshop-in-vienna-video.html#more

    ReplyDelete