Sunday, December 13, 2009

Game Idea

I was sitting around tonight thinking about the really cool game that is showcased on http://www.nxtprograms.com/.  They have built a Guitar Challenge Game based on the very successful game Guitar Hero.  My idea is pretty rudimentary, but I think it could be a great start to some cool game development.  It is based on the game that started it all, PONG

The unique part of the game is that it can be played with more than one person and more than one NXT.  Using a little bit of algebra and the Bluetooth capability, two people (or more) could battle each other.  I have conjured up my best MS Paint skills to illustrate the idea.



I am a builder and not so much of a programmer, so I thought I might share this idea with the hope of inspiring someone.

UPDATE:
I should have known.  Somebody has done it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment