Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thanks For Being Patient!

I know, I know, you haven't seen anything for a week.  I am sorry, but it will get better.  Lots of reasons for me being absent.  The flood, the family, my robotic project...etc.

The insurance adjuster was here today to check out the flood damage, so that is do done so it's just putting things back together now.  Things are definitely looking good in that respect.

I have put several hours of work on the Quad Flexpicker.  I have been having tons of success and I am quite pleased.  One of the nice things about working on a grand project like this is that I usually have months to think of new things and add them in.  The time away from the robot gave me time to just sit and think, which is very valuable.  I thought about listing them but I don't want to bore you to tears.  To share them with you when the robot is complete, I started writing a report to describe all the features which I will share.  That way you can easily go to sleep after reading all the boring details in one sitting.

So anyway, you should see more activity here soon.  And thanks again for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment