Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Presents, Oh Yeah!

For those who celebrate Christmas or similar holidays, I sincerely hope that you had a good one.  My family and I celebrate Christmas, and we had a pretty great one.  My family members are all secluded in their respective areas playing with their new toys, so thing are good this year.

I've had a great holiday.  I got to see most my family, and everyone for the most part is doing fine.  Santa even granted me one of my wishes, so I must have been a good boy.  I was fortunate enough to get one of the Mindsensors Vision Subsystem v3 for NXT (NXTCam-v3)
After I open a present like that, it makes it hard to think about much of anything else for the rest of the day.  I have been quietly, patiently going through the day letting everyone else play their games on the computer and visiting relatives, but now that the day is done and everything is slowing down, I am chomping at the bit to get going on this thing!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment